Wondering how to make a cake in such short time? Fret not; as always, we have got you covered. Here we bring a detailed recipe of the classic choco lava cake that you can prepare at home in half an hour. So, what are you waiting for? Put on your chef’s hat and bake a cake for your beloved teacher to make the day extra-special. Take a look.
Teachers’ Day Special: How To Make Choco Lava Cake At Home:
To make the dish, you need maida, dark chocolate (melted), butter, castor sugar, milk, vanilla essence, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- First, take the chocolate and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Add milk to it and whisk properly.
- Add maida, castor sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt on a sieve.
- Strain everything in the bowl.
- Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Now add the batter in a cup and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for around 10-12 minutes.
- And you get delicious choco lava cake ready in just no time.
Such an easy recipe; right? So, get all the ingredients together, bake the cake and wish your teacher a Happy Teachers’ Day on a sweet note.
Watch the detailed recipe video on choco lave cake in the header section.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.